- Dick Pula, author, field staff on winter equipment and veteran solo winter camper will provide insight into preparing for and being on solo winter trips
- Rick Kelley, Member of Quetico Foundation, will highlight the 4 season resources of the Questico Park and will provide the easiest way to use the park with the changing rules on border crossing.
- Glen Hooper, co-founder of wintertrekking.com, veteran winter traveler and camper. Glen will compare skis and snowshoes, provide background on each which ones to use and when.
- Ed Boufard, product designer, founder and owner of Ski Pulk will demonstrate on how to build a ski pulk and will cover design concepts behind using a pulk.
- Rhonda Reynold, Award Winning Chef, will share some cooking tips and outdoor fine dining recipes and demonstrate wood stove cooking.
- Kevin Kinney, product designer and owner of Empire Canvas, will review emergency field repair of equipment, some of the must know repair methods, and supplies needed.
- Fred Boulay, inventor, renowned speaker, group leader, and talented winter camper, will show you simple projects to make camping life easier.
- Dave Freeman, photographer, author, and wilderness guide. He has worked as a dog sledding, sea kayaking, and canoeing instructor for 15 years. His articles have been published in a variety of books, magazines, newspapers and online publications. Dave will be presenting on Winter Camping with Dogs and Skijoring.
Read here for detailed schedule of eventsSHARE